Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Who wants a BUZZ?


How handsome are my boys with their new summer haircuts? I seriously LOVE this haircut because 1) I don't have to pay anyone...because I can do it myself and 2) Michael and Josh can wake up in the morning and they literally can walk out the door looking fabulous...no more "roosters"! It really is a beautiful thing. Who knows...they just might be sporting a buzz haircut the entire year!!!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Jonathan just buzzed his hair too, he loves not having to comb his hair and I love not having to tell him to comb it! We both win!

Deb said...

Ohhh the buzz! I have kept Kenton's hair buzzed for the past couple of years. And then the other day he informed me he wants the top to grow a little longer - because he's almost 8 and he NEEDS spikes! What?!

Piano Mom said...

If only Bryce would let me buzz him!

Amy said...

Summer buzzes are my FAVORITE too!! For all the same reasons... I also love that Jared's head to not as sweaty as it normally is!!