Today, I started a new family tradition...PANCAKES for Sunday Dinner! Sunday dinner is something that I don't like to go overboard on (unless we have company!) because honestly who wants to slave away cleaning up a big dinner on Sunday (our day of rest)? Not me! I needed something fast and easy that would satisfy my 4 starving children in less than 10 minutes...and you know what? Pancakes did just that. And...Rob can just warm them up when he gets home for a hot meal. So...from now on we will be eating pancakes for our Sunday dinner. What does your family eat for dinner on Sunday?
9 years ago

4 comments:
We do tinfoil dinners in the oven with hamburger, potatoes & carrots. Then, you simply throw away the tin foil. It makes clean up super simple. By the way, I can't believe how grown up Marissa is! She is beautiful!
The best thing about Sunday dinner is that I never have to make it...I've got to thank my mother-in-law for feeding us every week! There are weeks when the family just wants to stay home on Sunday, and I just remind them that there will be no dinner unless we go!
We do the fastest lunch possible, leftovers, sandwiches, grilled cheese, and then for dinner we too have often had breakfast, but I end up cooking something fast and easy. I agree that Sunday dinner shouldn't have to be an all out thing, cuz we're really not supposed to exert all that energy anyways, right?
Hee! Hee! Copycat! When we have 9:00 church, we always have pancakes for lunch! I love that I can feed the family before I head out the door for presidency meeting! Then I always make bread on Sunday night, so dinner is hot bread and canned soup.
Post a Comment