Friday, July 2, 2010

NEWPORT BEACH

This was the first time my kids have every been to the beach...and if you can't tell from the pictures, they LOVED it! I wish we would've spent an entire day at the beach while we were in California...oh well, it's probably best that we didn't because I seriously could've become a beach bum and skipped a day or two at Disneyland!!!













2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

Looks like a good time Rach. Next time try Laguna Beach. I love it!

Amy said...

I love Newport Beach. One summer growing up my grandparents rented a beach house RIGHT on the beach. For an entire week we all just hung out on the beach. We did not do Disneyland or any big theme parks. We rode over to Balboa Island and rented bikes and rode around. Still to this day it is in the top running as one of my fav vacays! I would love to do that with my kids.