that I haven't updated this blog in like...FOREVER!!! I just haven't been in a blogging mood lately...not sure why. I have decided that I will be posting some updates over the next several days (fingers crossed) and it will be very generic. So...my first update is that my parents returned home after serving an LDS mission to Germany. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE having them home. I am grateful that they sacrificed and served a mission...their example has strengthened my testimony and the testimonies of my family. Thanks Dad and Mom!
(January 2010)
9 years ago

3 comments:
I am thankful for their example. I know Michael and Josh look forward to serving a mission even more now.
I can't seem to get in the blogging mood either... not sure why! Your parents look great! Glad they are home & you are enjoying them!
good heavens, I just choked on my DP....wasn't really expecting a new post, but I'm just in the habit of checking anyways. Can't wait for the other posts????
And yes, I love mom and dad too....they are THE best examples ever!
Post a Comment